About six month back, when I read about iPod, I wanted to own one. I said my friends, I’ll buy it if I get an onsite opprtunity. It’s time to act!
When I first saw the iPod photo it in the store, I wanted to buy it right away -wow! it looked sexy. I restrained myself and went back home, read reviews about iPod and other related MP3 players from the competetors. ( iPod photo,iPod,iRiver,Creative..)
– Though Zen touch is bulky, it has 24hrs playback time compared to 12hrs in iPod!
– Creative claims 97dB S/N ratio- one of the main factors in sound quality. But, Apple keeps it as a secret ( sounds fishy ??). Looks like they want to go with the hype they have got. After some googling( and with my intuition ), I felt, Creative should be as good as the iPod, if not better.
– Cost is slightly less than iPod 20GB.
– I like the Zen touch pad.
– Ballmer said, iPod users are thieves 🙂
It sounds great and I like it . But, it doesn’t include FM and voice recorder by default.
Anyway, if you are thinking of buying one – don’t forget the cult status of iPod 🙂
After all : Idhu oru iPod kaalam!
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin. When all is orderly, he does not forget that disorder may come. Thus his person is not endangered, and his States and all their clans are preserved.”
~Confucius (551 BC – 479 BC)Chinese philosopher